Reseña/Review: Halloween Treats by Alexa Riley

Halloween TreatsHalloween Treats by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book"
Stories included in this book are:
Halloween Treats
Buy me 2
Riding Red
and Taking what's Wicked
All theese Stories are a hot and quick reading

Halloween Treats

This a sweet and vainilla reading. I really like it beacuse it's something light.
I loved the little Scott asdfasdf. If you want to meet this sweet and wingman little boy and plus have a good reading you need read it!

Riding Red and Taking what's Wicked
Hot and alpha men!!!


Theese girl never disappoint! Also you can find a surprise at the end of Taking what's Wicked.


View all my reviews

___________________________________________________________________

Reseña en español
Historias contenidas en el libro
Halloween Treats
Buy me 2
Riding Red
& Taking what's Wicked
Todas estas historias son una lectura rápida y calientes
Halloween Treats

Esta es una historia dulce y vainilla. Realmente me gustó porque es una lectura ligera.
Amé al pequeño Scott asdfgdfg. Si quieres conocer a este dulce y alcahueta niño y además tener una buena lectura, necesitas leer esta!
Riding Red and Taking what's Wicked
Hombres calientes y alfa!!!


Estas chicas nunca decepcionan! Y también puedes encontrar una sorpresa al final de Taking what's Wicked.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios