Review/Reseña: Tonic by Staci Hart

Tonic



My rating: 3 of 5 stars



"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."

This is light book and easy to read. I liked the book but I expected more of it.This had its good parts also it is about forgiveness and give all of you for the person you love.


"When you opened your heart, you put it on the line. And my heart was most definitely on the line, exposed, raw against the touch of unfamiliar air. It was stupid and reckless , and I didn’t care. One day, I probably would. But until then, I’d revel in the feeling, the exhilaration of her."


description


"She was so beautiful , so strong, so capable, but in that moment she was vulnerable , and that made her strength that much sweeter. She could move heaven and earth. She could move my heart, which I thought was immovable."

I recommend this book if you are looking for one to have a good time and have an enjoyable read

description


View all my reviews


Reseña en español



Este es un libro ligero y de fácil lectura. Me gustó el libro pero esperaba más.

Este tuvo sus partes buenas además de que se ve el perdón y el dar el todo de ti por la persona que amas.


Frases:

"I couldn’t breathe, my body no longer my own but his."


"She was so beautiful , so strong, so capable, but in that moment she was vulnerable , and that made her strength that much sweeter. She could move heaven and earth. She could move my heart, which I thought was immovable."


"When you opened your heart, you put it on the line. And my heart was most definitely on the line, exposed, raw against the touch of unfamiliar air. It was stupid and reckless , and I didn’t care. One day, I probably would. But until then, I’d revel in the feeling, the exhilaration of her."



"He was like a hurricane, a force of nature, and I found myself swept up in him."



Recomiendo este libro si buscas uno para pasar un tiempo agradable y tener una lectura amena

You May Also Like

0 comentarios